Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fact: Running in the cold sucks!

Yesterday I decided it was a good day to go for a run. It was only 50 degrees at the time when I decided to go, but I thought it would be good preparation for what's to come when I run during the winter months.

I made sure to wear a long sleeve shirt, but I had no choice to wear shorts. Silly me forgot to wash my running pants! I realize now that sooner or later I need to spend some money on new running pants. I figured that you may also need to grab some gear for the winter. Below are some nice pants to have in the late fall through winter. There are a variation of prices for those who are looking to save more than spend. Enjoy!


Thermopolis LT Tight Asics

Fitted for performance and comfort, there’s a nice soft brushed feel to these tights. Designed to keep you cozy.
Price:$60.00


Xersion™ Athletic Pants, Performance Legging
Athletic pants are the perfect combination of form and function. These fantastic performance ankle leggings look sharp and feature reflective accents for safety after dark.
Price:$24.99

1 comment: