Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Perfect Form According to Runner's World

Runner's World has always been my go to guide for running. It has given me the best tips on running, which has without a doubt made me the runner I am today. The link below has seven great tips on running form. Like I said before, form is the most important aspect of running. Running takes a lot of energy out of you, and bad form will do nothing but take that energy away; therefore, you will not be able to run as fast and as long as you will like. When I first began running, I ran with my head down, my shoulders up and tense, my arms swinging into my chest and my feet dragging along the pavement. After reading the link below I'm sure you will understand why my form was so bad and why I was always in severe pain after I ran. Form does take time. I still haven't mastered mine, but I know I need to. I think the time to do so is right now. Shut up and run!

Tips for running form

No comments:

Post a Comment